What is Conferencing?
Conferencing Featured Articles
Lindenbaum has revamped its reservationless audio cloud service. The latest release of the conferencing solution includes online conferencing and desktop video. The user-friendly conferencing offering permits direct audio conferencing along with merged audio, online and desktop video conferencing.
With the growing use of video over the Internet, video content providers frequently struggle with the compatibility of their video content over different networks and devices. Often this grows into a major problem and robs the video content owners of their rightful market share.
BT Conferencing, a provider of collaboration solutions, recently announced that businesses in Latin America can also take advantage of its services now. A new Customer Service Center (CSC) in Peru will provide local language support for BT Conferencing in Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish for the launch.
Using Skype, members of the Pirtek Parramatta Eels, a rugby team, were able to use the well known VoIP service's video capabilities to remotely enter the classrooms of local preschools and field questions from the kids they inspire. But video conferencing isn't just about off-curriculum question and answer sessions - it has very practical uses, some of them obvious and others not as much.
This week, the conferencing community has seen how video conferencing technology is constantly being updated to offer new innovations industry, along with ways to help users around the world. This new virtual workplace has expanded the horizon of opportunities for businesses, advertisers, marketers, educators and even the average user.
PJP-20UR *Most popular product
ports... Learn More >>>
FREE Conferencing eNewsletter
Click here to receive your targeted Conferencing Community eNewsletter.
- The Conference Room in 2012
An in-depth look at how cutting-edge conferencing solutions are overhauling the collaboration experience.
Featured Conferencing Podcast
- Fontel's President Kurt Mitchell on Yamaha and Web Conferencing ProjectPhones With 35 years of experience in the communications industry and a true understanding of the ever-changing advancements in technology, Fontel is positioned to deliver its customers cutting-edge solutions that carry them into the future. With a specialized focus on conferencing, Fontel has partnered with major manufacturers to offer revolutionary voice and data communication products and services. Our discussion today will highlight Fontel and its affiliation with Yamaha and focus on Yamaha's Projectphones, a series of arrayed microphones that feature an acoustically-engineered structural design, as well as its echo canceller, a technology that eliminates audio cut-out and echo for smooth performance.
Latest Industry News
- Elemental to Power Streamlined Video Services for IPTV Operators
- Community Association Management Firm Associa Hosts Webinar for Effective E-Mail Communication on May 30
- eG Innovations Announces Performance Management Webinars
- Actian ParAccel Offers Streamlined SQL Access to Hadoop Data
- FairPoint Communications to Provide Maine with a Statewide Next-Generation 9-1-1 System
- Bill.com Offers Free Webinar on How to Stay in Control and Keep Projects on Target During Summer Vacation Season
Yamaha Reseller Program