GBH and Logitech Enhance Conferencing Portfolios
GBH Global Services (GBH) announced it has forged an agreement with Logitech to build out its portfolio with Logitech’s Video Collaboration solutions. This corresponds to a continuing trend of collaboration in the market with vendors realizing they need to partner with others to deliver complete solutions in order to fulfill customer expectations. will guarantee users get a video solution integrated with current workflow tools, gaining a swift return on investments along with uncomplicated video conferencing.
"Cloud applications are expanding collaboration," said Jose De La Paz, chief operating officer, GBH Global Services. "With Logitech as a partner, we can seamlessly connect our cloud video conferencing and monitoring solutions to enhance usability and quality of experience for our customers."
GBH will not only sell Logitech video solution but hopes to bring in its video collaboration tools in conjunction with Visibility, GBH’s patented video conferencing monitoring solution. With Visibiilty, customers enjoy several benefits:
- Single pane of glass: View the health of all your entire video estate in one single place.
- Vendor agnostic: Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize, Zoom, and many others.
- Proactive monitoring: Managed cloud platform, proactively monitors all video devices and the performance of site-to-site Quality of Service (QoS).
- Real-time notifications: Alerts when a device is disconnected or not responding, via email or SMS.
- Reporting: Robust reporting and analytics provide insights into SLAs, assets, issue isolation, availability, call quality to improve ROI and user experience.
"We're delighted to be part of the GBH video conferencing offering" said Joan Vandermate, head of marketing Logitech Video Collaboration. "With the proliferation of various cloud-based collaboration platforms, we believe Logitech is a perfect fit since our webcams and conference cams are vendor-agnostic."
Both Logitech and GBH understand that workers are no longer just sitting in-office. There is an abundance of telecommuters and those who travel frequently but need to stay connected. Logitech has an extremely simple to use plug-and-play solution, which mixes perfectly with GBH’s offering to deliver a video conferencing option for any sized business.
Edited by Erik Linask