Jenne Looks to Make Clear Connections at ITEXPO Las Vegas
Jenne, Inc., a value-added distributor of business telephony, data, audio & video conferencing and security technology products, is currently present at this year’s ITEXPO in Las Vegas which is in full gear today, displaying its wares at Booth 511.
Headquartered in Avon, Ohio, Jenne’s product lineup also includes equipment and software for the Enterprise and SMB markets. Since the company’s founding in 1986, Jenne has been committed to providing value-added resellers with a broad product selection, competitive pricing, on-time accurate delivery, outstanding technical support and ongoing sales and technical training at its own Jenne University.
The university is the place where training and support converge. While other distributors outsource their training instructors and facilities, Jenne maintains its own brick and mortar training center where customers can gain technical or sales expertise. The state-of-the-art training facility incorporates fully equipped classrooms with a conference demo center, and offers:
• Over a half-million dollars of Avaya equipment for a hands-on and interactive training experience culminating in formal on-site testing and accreditation through the Pearson VUE Testing System.
• Customized training maps specific to a company’s sales and technical competency, to ensure the curriculum aligns with business needs.
• The option of classes brought to the client. Jenne’s traveling courses are available at a reseller’s location, or at designated sites across the country.
• Frequent webinars on Avaya Enterprise and SME solutions.
• Manufacturer Certified Instructors.
• Training courses for Panasonic, Avaya, Status Solutions and LifeSize Communications.
As one graduate of a Jenne course so eloquently put it, “Jenne University provides a full curriculum on Avaya enterprise communications and collaboration products, such as the Avaya Aura unified communications architecture and applications, which are not commonly offered by other distributors. Our continued success in the enterprise market is very important to us.”
Jenne’s strategic alliances assure the company’s continuing ability to meet resellers’ growing needs. More than 170 major manufacturers partner with Jenne including those mentioned above, as well as Aastra, ADTRAN, ClearOne, Extreme Networks, GN Netcom/Jabra, ICC, Panasonic and Plantronics.
For more information or to hear how Jenne can help your business, be sure to stop by Booth #511 at ITEXPO.
Edited by Stefania Viscusi