Outlook on the Smart Speaker Global Market to 2027 - Development of Partnerships Between Smart Home Manufacturers and Creators of Smart Speakers Presents Opportunities
DUBLIN, June 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Smart Speaker Market (2022-2027) by Intelligent Virtual Assistant, Components, Technology, Distribution Channel, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Smart Speaker Market is estimated to be USD 8.14 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 16.47 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 15.14%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Smart Speaker Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Alibaba, Altec Lansing, Apple, Asustek Computer, Baidu, Bose, Eufy, Google, Harman International Industries, Huawei Device, Lenovo, Marshall, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the las 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Smart Speaker Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The report analyses the Global Smart Speaker Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Smart Speaker Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Adoption of Smart Home Technology and the Presence of Smart Home Devices
4.1.2 Increase in Consumer Readiness to Invest in Trending Technologies and Rise in Usage of Smart Devices
4.2.1 Issues Related to Connectivity Range, Compatibility, and Power
4.3.1 Development of Partnerships between Smart Home Manufacturers and Creators of Smart Speakers
4.4.1 Privacy and Security Concerns of Users' Data
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Smart Speaker Market, By Intelligent Virtual Assistant
6.3 Google Assistant
6.7 Xiao AI
7 Global Smart Speaker Market, By Components
7.2.3 Power IC
7.2.4 Connectivity IC
7.2.6 Speaker Driver
7.2.7 Audio IC
8 Global Smart Speaker Market, By Technology
8.2 Advanced Voice Control
8.4 Physical Connection
9 Global Smart Speaker Market, By Distribution Channel
10 Global Smart Speaker Market, By End User
11 America's Smart Speaker Market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12 Europe's Smart Speaker Market
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East and Africa's Smart Speaker Market
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 APAC's Smart Speaker Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 Company Profiles
16.2 Altec Lansing
16.4 Asustek Computer
16.9 Harman International Industries
16.10 Huawei Device
16.15 Polk Audio
16.18 Sk Telecom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fm8zdr
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/outlook-on-the-smart-speaker-global-market-to-2027---development-of-partnerships-between-smart-home-manufacturers-and-creators-of-smart-speakers-presents-opportunities-301566513.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To Conferencing Zone's Homepage ]