Highfive Introduces New Collaboration Product Offering for the Modern Enterprise
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Highfive, the conferencing platform that builds connected cultures, today announced an upgraded enterprise product offering, including purpose-built features for its growing number of enterprise customers, an integration with Dolby Laboratories’ new Dolby Voice® Room, and a restructured pricing model for increased purchasing flexibility. Coming on the heels of its Series C funding and global distribution deals, Highfive is living up to its promise of an expanded platform with increased functionality for larger enterprise customers.
Companies of all sizes face the same hurdles in their search to improve business collaboration: products that are complex to deploy and manage, overly expensive, and difficult to use. On top of that, larger organizations have to solve for unique problems like high numbers of dispersed employees, interoperability with older legacy systems, and creating unified communication systems—often by cobbling together various tools to make remote collaboration function for employees at home, in a meeting room or on the road. In collaboration with existing customers, Highfive has worked diligently to develop features that meet such enterprise needs which have yet to be addressed by the market.
Highfive’s new enterprise offerings include:
- Interoperability – Highfive now plays well with other meeting room hardware. Starting next quarter, participants can join Highfive meetings via third-party SIP devices, making remote collaboration even easier.
- Pricing – Additional purchasing plans, including software only options, increase flexibiliy for customers to mix and match packages depending on the needs of their organization.
- Professional Services – Even with simple, lightweight setup and management, it never hurts to lend a helping hand. Highfive's professional services can work on-site with customers to accelerate time to value and have teams collaborating right away.
- Premium meeting room experience – Available for preorder today and launching next quarter, Highfive with Dolby Voice Room hardware overcomes video challenges including unintelligible audio and shadowy video, distracting background noise and poorly framed faces, and confusing hardware kits that are hard for IT to deploy and manage:
- Intelligent Screen Framing – The wide-angle camera with 4K HDR video mapping automatically frames the video to the people in the room and adjusts as they move.
- Dual-screen support – Share content on one TV while keeping a video feed from remote attendees on the second TV.
- Whiteboard View – Gives a head-on view of the whiteboard when someone is writing on it, even if the whiteboard is angled and in the back of the room.
Customers including Penske Media Corporation and Atlantic Media have chosen Highfive to improve their collaboration experience thanks to features specifically built for larger enterprise needs. Now with Dolby Voice Room powered by its software, Highfive is positioned to make an even bigger imprint on the enterprise collaboration ecosystem.
“We’ve worked closely with our enterprise partners as we built these features to ensure we developed robust solutions specifically geared towards larger companies’ modern day needs,” said Highfive CEO and co-founder Shan Sinha. “Our new offering combines everything that makes Highfive amazing for SMB and mid-market customers—ease of use, simplified setup, and innovative technology—with a premium meeting room experience featuring Dolby Voice Room and updated, enterprise-focused features.”
Highfive is obsessed with perfecting its service and making instant face-to-face collaboration as simple as clicking a link—no downloads, PIN codes, or dongles required. A laser focus on the core product has paid off with significant growth in all areas of the business and the honor of being named one of 2018’s Most Innovative Enterprise Companies by Fast Company. Highfive is now hosting more than 19 million call minutes per month and in the last year has increased annual recurring revenue by over 100%. For more information on Highfive, visit www.highfive.com.
Highfive simplifies business collaboration with a conferencing platform that builds connected cultures. It’s a modern, all-in-one solution that combines a cloud conferencing service with premium meeting room hardware and apps on web, Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. Recently named by Fast Company as one of The World’s Most Innovative Companies, Highfive is based in Redwood City, California, and backed by Dimension Data, General Catalyst, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, and GV (Google Ventures).
LaunchSquad for HighFive
[ Back To Conferencing Zone's Homepage ]