VIQ Solutions Announces Important EMEA Business Expansion
TORONTO, Feb. 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VIQ Solutions Inc. (“VIQ”, or the “Company”) (TSX Venture:VQS), a global expert providing a cybersecurity protected technology and service platform for digital evidence capture and content management, today announced significant business expansion in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
“We are very pleased with this increased growth and expansion,” said Sebastien Paré, President and CEO of VIQ Solutions.
“The EMEA region is proving it is the growth hub we anticipated. Our partners and clients throughout the region have welcomed VIQ’s advanced solutions which provide a secure platform meeting the increased demands of their growing businesses,” said Mr. Paré.
- The United Kingdom’s Ministry of Justice (MoJ), one of VIQ’s largest European clients, commenced an upgrade taking advantage of the latest features and advanced security added to the VIQ platform, as well as preparing for progressive product enhancement.
- The UK Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) doubled the size of its VIQ SaaS installation with the start of the next phase and is extending its subscription service with VIQ. NMC now has several VIQ installations spanning London, Edinburgh, and Glasgow, with more portable systems for off-site hearings.
VIQ partnered with malomatia QSC to collaborate on the prestigious Qatar Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) audio/video courthouse project. The newly constructed Court House complex integrates the latest global technology and security standards into Qatari courtrooms.
VIQ’s sophisticated and secure software integrates fully with Cisco video conferencing solutions to feature the latest high definition (HD) cameras and display monitors in several rooms within the complex. This Cisco integration once again proves the valuable power of VIQ’s partnerships.
The Qatar SJC project includes integration with their case management system and secure online sharing of digital files via VIQ’s AccessPOINT web portal, complete with an Arabic profile.
- Ghana’s National Parliament is upgrading their daily Hansard Parliamentary recording and transcription system within the main chamber of Parliament and additional committee rooms. All are integrated with a central content server and recordings are made simultaneously from all rooms.
VIQ’s Hansard system includes NetScribe transcription management, providing full control to editors and sub-editors for expedited production.
- The Mauritius National Assembly (MNA) is adding recording installations in a few rooms for the Rodrigues Regional Assembly.
- Mauritius is also installing VIQ systems in courtrooms for the Assessment Review Committee of the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development (MOFED). The courtrooms deal with land assessments and resolving complex land disputes.
- The Botswana National Assembly and the KZN Provincial Legislature in South Africa are upgrading with projects ordered by our South African partner, Digital Voice Processing.
These new orders represent US$ 1,144,000 in new revenue for VIQ Solutions.
For more information on what is making the news at VIQ Solutions, please visit our website at www.viqsolutions.com/news.
About Digital Voice Processing
Digital Voice Processing is a leading solutions provider in the Audio and Video industry, with solutions in Churches, Auditoriums, Universities, Schools and Government Departments.
Digital Voice Processing offers service and support to the Legal and Medical professions with the supply of Dictation and Transcription solutions.
About malomatia QSC
malomatia is a leading provider of Information Technology Services & Solutions.
Vision: To deliver innovative Information Technology solutions enabling government and business to serve their customers effectively. This is achieved through the deployment of best talent and practices, to realize Qatar’s national vision of a vibrant knowledge-based society.
About VIQ Solutions Inc.
VIQ Solutions is the leading global technology platform for ultra-secure digital evidence capture and content management. Our modular software allows customers to onboard the VIQ platform at any stage of their organization's digitization, from digital content capture with video and audio devices to online collaboration, mobility, data analytics and integration with sensors, facial recognition, speech recognition and case management or patient record systems. VIQ's technology leads the industry in security, meeting the highest international standards for digital/cybersecurity and privacy, including military and medical regulations.
Our solutions are used in over 20 countries with tens of thousands of users in over 200 government and private agencies including law enforcement, immigration, medical, legal, insurance, courts, and transportation and transcription services. VIQ also provides end-to-end transcription services to several large government agencies through our Australian reporting and transcription partners. VIQ partners worldwide with security integrators, audio video specialists, and hardware and data storage suppliers. Managing digital media evidence is what we do, and we do it better than anyone else. For more information about VIQ Solutions, please visit www.viqsolutions.com.
For further information: Peter Kostandenou, CMO, VIQ Solutions, (905) 948-8266 ext. 213, email: email@example.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
[ Back To Conferencing Zone's Homepage ]