Webinar Announced: Discover Disruptive Cloud PBX Pricing that Increases Channel Revenue
Trumbull, CT-January 9, 2018 - TMC (News - Alert) and Nexogy today announced the webinar, Discover Disruptive Cloud PBX Pricing that Increases Channel Revenue to be held Wednesday, February 7, 2018, at 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PDT. This webinar will give attendees insight into how Nexogy's new commercial model will help generate more revenue for agents and channel partners while also presenting considerable savings for the end user. The webinar will be presented by Oscar Sed, National Channel Manager, nexogy and moderated by Paula Bernier, Executive Editor at TMC.
"The Cloud PBX (News - Alert) pricing model has been the same for decades and as features and functionality remains the same, nothing has been done to offer a true value," said Bernier. "Nexogy has created this webinar to show agents and channel partners how they can offer value while also boosting revenue."
Attendees will learn:
- Why the current Cloud PBX model is wrong
- How to generate more revenue with this disruptive pricing model
- How to offer considerable savings to their customers while simplifying the service offering
- Learn about nexogy's true lead-to-cash B/OSS application allowing agents of all types to sell nexogy's services with practically no effort
Registration for Discover Disruptive Cloud PBX Pricing that Increases Channel Revenue is now open.
Founded in 1999, nexogy has helped thousands of businesses across the U.S. and beyond enhance their communications with hosted VoIP, phone system software and a dedicated support team. The organization strives to offer cutting-edge telecom technology at prices that fit the budget of any business. The South Florida Business Journal (SFBJ) has recognized nexogy as one of South Florida's 25 fastest-growing technology firms, becoming one of the industry leaders that stimulate business and create jobs in South Florida and beyond. nexogy is a trademark of nexogy, Inc. For more information, visit www.nexogy.com.
Global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Mandi Nowitz
[ Back To Conferencing Zone's Homepage ]