AudioCodes Enhances One Voice for Microsoft 365
LOD, Israel, October 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- AudioCodes One Voice for Skype for Business is a comprehensive suite of voice products, solutions, and services for the Microsoft communications ecosystem
- AudioCodes One Voice for Skype for Business portfolio has been selected by a global community of integrators and service providers
- Expansions and enhancements of AudioCodes One Voice for Skype for Business include IP Phones and room solutions, management capabilities, Microsoft Exchange Online Unified Messaging integration, call recording and CloudBond 365 hybrid and Cloud Connector Edition (CCE) solutions
AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC), a leading provider of voice networking solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced it has enhanced its One Voice for Microsoft 365 solution. The comprehensive suite of voice solutions, products and services is now further enhanced and future ready with:
- IP Phones and room solutions
- Voice dialing on IP Phones based on corporate directory
- 445HD - a new knowledge worker model with 4.3" color display and integrated sidecar
- 450HD expansion module - an improved way of speed dialing, presence detection with picture, and touch screen integration
- Firmware v3.0.4 - an enhanced software version with new Microsoft UI style guide and support for online Common Area Phone (CAP)
- Read more about the AudioCodes IP Phones
- AudioCodes X-UM Solution
- New solution for connecting PBX or IP-PBX to Microsoft Exchange Online Unified Messaging
- Read more about the AudioCodes X-UM
- CloudBond 365 Family
- CloudBond 365 allows AudioCodes users to bring Skype for Business to their Microsoft Office 365 deployment
- CloudBond 365 CCE edition supports media bypass for end to end SILK-based HD voice services
- CloudBond 365 CCE Hub solution supports centralized CCE deployments and hosting for multi-site enterprises
- Read more about CloudBond 365, CCE and CCE Hub solution
- One Voice Operations Center
- Quality based end-to-end routing across heterogeneous VoIP networks
- New level of integration between element and service management via a single pane of glass
- Full multi-tenancy support
- VoIP network planner for simplified dial-plan provisioning
- User Management Pack (UMP 365) now supports users on Cloud PBX
- Management of CloudBond 365 Hybrid and CCE Editions
- Emergency calling enabled with Location Based Routing
- Read more about OVOC
- Call recording with SmartTAP
- PSTN side calling via CCE for Cloud PBX users
- Read more about SmartTAP
- Value-added applications
- Call queuing and IVR for local PSTN breakout with CCE
- Read more about IVR
"Our journey with Microsoft has been very rewarding as illustrated by the adoption of AudioCodes technology in global enterprises and managed services offerings by some of the world's largest service providers and systems integrators," added Nimrode Borovsky, VP Global Marketing at AudioCodes. "We are aligning with Microsoft's vision of enhancing the communications experiences of businesses, whether large, medium or small. AudioCodes continues to establish itself as the voice communications leader for the digital workplace."
Tiffany Wissner, Senior Director, Skype for Business Product Marketing at Microsoft Corp. said, "Our collaboration with AudioCodes continues to evolve, and we are pleased to see their continued innovation and powerful solutions being introduced to market. The combination of AudioCodes and Microsoft technologies supports the rapid deployment of Skype for Business to our mutual customers."
Follow AudioCodes' social media channels:
AudioCodes invites you to join our online community and follow us on: AudioCodes Voice Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
To download AudioCodes' investor relations app, which offers access to its SEC filings, press releases, videos, audiocasts and more, please visit Apple's App Store for the iPhone and iPad or Google Play for Android mobile devices.
AudioCodes Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: AUDC) designs, develops and sells advanced Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and converged VoIP and Data networking products and applications to Service Providers and Enterprises. AudioCodes is a VoIP technology market leader, focused on converged VoIP and data communications, and its products are deployed globally in Broadband, Mobile, Enterprise networks and Cable. The Company provides a range of innovative, cost-effective products including Media Gateways, Multi-Service Business Routers, Session Border Controllers (SBC), Residential Gateways, IP Phones, Media Servers, Value Added Applications and Professional Services. AudioCodes' underlying technology, VoIPerfectHD™, relies on AudioCodes' leadership in DSP, voice coding and voice processing technologies. AudioCodes' High Definition (HD) VoIP technologies and products provide enhanced intelligibility and a better end user communication experience in Voice communications. For more information on AudioCodes, visit http://www.audiocodes.com.
Statements concerning AudioCodes' business outlook or future economic performance; product introductions and plans and objectives related thereto; and statements concerning assumptions made or expectations as to any future events, conditions, performance or other matters, are "forward-looking statements" as that term is defined under U.S. Federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are subject to various risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those stated in such statements. These risks, uncertainties and factors include, but are not limited to: the effect of global economic conditions in general and conditions in AudioCodes' industry and target markets in particular; shifts in supply and demand; market acceptance of new products and the demand for existing products; the impact of competitive products and pricing on AudioCodes' and its customers' products and markets; timely product and technology development, upgrades and the ability to manage changes in market conditions as needed; possible need for additional financing; the ability to satisfy covenants in the Company's loan agreements; possible disruptions from acquisitions; the ability of AudioCodes to successfully integrate the products and operations of acquired companies into AudioCodes' business; and other factors detailed in AudioCodes' filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. AudioCodes assumes no obligation to update the information in this release.
©2017 AudioCodes Ltd. All rights reserved. AudioCodes, AC, HD VoIP, HD VoIP Sounds Better, IPmedia, Mediant, MediaPack, What's Inside Matters, OSN, SmartTAP, User Management Pack, VMAS, VoIPerfect, VoIPerfectHD, Your Gateway To VoIP, 3GX, VocaNom, AudioCodes One Voice and CloudBond are trademarks or registered trademarks of AudioCodes Limited. All other products or trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Shirley Nakar - Orgad
Director, Investor Relations
IR Agency Contact
Philip Carlson/Elizabeth Barker
KCSA Strategic Communications
[ Back To Conferencing Zone's Homepage ]