Sonus Enterprise Communications Solutions Simplify Microsoft Skype for Business Deployments for Partners and Customers
WESTFORD, Mass., July 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Sonus Cloud Link supports faster deployments with remote configuration on all versions of Microsoft Cloud Connector Edition (CCE).
- Sonus Cloud Link has been enhanced to host an on-premises Skype for Business server or a Microsoft-certified SBA until customers migrate to CCE alongside Cloud PBX, increasing partner flexibility with significant cost savings.
- Sonus' cloud-based IMaaS provides customers and partners with a simple quality of service oversight and assurance platform, enhancing their ability to deliver on the Operate phase of the Skype Operations Framework.
Sonus Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONS), a global leader in securing cloud and real-time communications, announced today updates to its portfolio of Microsoft Skype for Business solutions. With these updates, Sonus offers the flexibility to address partner and customer needs with on-premises, hybrid and cloud-based deployments.
Sonus provides enterprises with access to powerful offerings designed to create, simplify and secure a more seamless flow of real-time communications. Sonus' latest enterprise-focused initiatives, designed to help partners and customers quickly and easily deploy Skype for Business, include:
- Faster CCE (all versions) Deployments with Remote Configuration: Sonus Cloud Link is an integrated appliance solution that provides customers with security, interworking and call routing capabilities during Microsoft Office 365 Cloud PBX deployments. Sonus is now offering a remote configuration service for Sonus Cloud Link. The offering speeds deployment times and helps customers quickly realize the benefits of Sonus Cloud Link.
- Minimized Cost and Increased Flexibility During Migration: Sonus is minimizing SBC-related expenses as customers migrate to Microsoft Office 365 Cloud PBX. Sonus presents customers with the ability to initially deploy Sonus Cloud Link as an on-premises Skype for Business server or Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA) during on-premises deployments. Customers can migrate to Office 365 Cloud PBX with no additional SBC expenses by simply redeploying as a CCE appliance. This flexibility, coupled with software-based license upgrades, make Sonus SBCs a perfect fit for companies' ever-changin Unified Communications (UC) needs.
- Expert Oversight on Communications Networks: Sonus Incident Management-as-a Service (IMaaS) works in conjunction with Sonus partner maintenance and support offerings and the Skype Operations Framework to provide expert oversight of Sonus network elements during Skype for Business deployments. By speeding resolution of quality of service issues, Sonus IMaaS protects organizations' revenues, productivity and customer satisfaction while using Office 365 Cloud PBX.
"When it comes to Unified Communications, enterprises are undergoing a massive transition from legacy infrastructure to SIP and cloud-based networks," said Mykola Konrad, vice president, Product Management and Marketing, Sonus. "Many enterprises are choosing Microsoft Skype for Business as their platform of choice. At Sonus, we understand the importance of providing solutions that secure and simplify this transition. With innovative features, up-to-date qualifications and advanced service offerings, customers can rely on Sonus for simple, seamless and secure Skype for Business deployments."
- Sonus is exhibiting at booth 1024 during Microsoft Inspire 2017.
- Frost & Sullivan named Sonus the 2017 North American Enterprise Session Border Controller (eSBC) Company of the Year.
- Sonus has strong relationships with Microsoft Skype for Business ecosystem leaders, including Plantronics, Polycom, Nectar and Numonix.
Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways. Visit www.sonus.net or call 1-855-GO-SONUS. Follow Sonus on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements:
The information in this release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this release are forward-looking statements. Our actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements. For further information regarding risks and uncertainties associated with Sonus' business, please refer to the "Risk Factors" section of Sonus' most recent annual or quarterly report filed with the SEC. Any forward-looking statements represent Sonus' views only as of the date on which such statement is made and should not be relied upon as representing Sonus' views as of any subsequent date. While Sonus may elect to update forward-looking statements at some point, Sonus specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.
Jason Vancura, +1-978-614-8321
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sonus-enterprise-communications-solutions-simplify-microsoft-skype-for-business-deployments-for-partners-and-customers-300487033.html
SOURCE Sonus Networks, Inc.
[ Back To Conferencing Zone's Homepage ]