Xilinx Demonstrates Responsive and Reconfigurable Vision Guided Intelligent Systems at Embedded World 2017
SAN JOSE, Calif., March 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) is demonstrating responsive and reconfigurable vision guided intelligent systems at Embedded World 2017. Conference presentations and demonstrations will show how Xilinx's tools, libraries and methodologies infuse machine learning, computer vision, sensor fusion, and connectivity into vision guided intelligent systems. Visit the Xilinx Hall 1/1-205 at Embedded World 2017, March 14-16, at the Nuremberg Exhibition Hall in Nuremberg, Germany.
Xilinx Conference Presentations
- OpenAMP Within An Industrial IoT Framework
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 4:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- Heterogeneous Multicore for Safety: Why You Need Multiple Difference Cores on Your SoC
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 3:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Virtualization Methodology for Real Time Physical System Self Optimization
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Session 18: FPGA-SoCs – Managing Power for Performance with a Heterogeneous Processing System on a Chip
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017
- Designing Industry 4.0 Silicon Carbide High Power Inverters with Zynq-7000 and Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC with Machine Learning Diagnostics Capability
- Thursday, March 16, 2017, 2:00 – 2:30 p.m.
- Session 35: Embedded Vision – Combining OpenCV and High Level Synthesis to Reduce Embedded Vision Development Time
Xilinx Demonstrations – Stand 1/1-205
- Driver Monitoring System– Presented by Xylon
This real-time head and eyelid tracking demonstration is combined with precision gaze direction measurement that allows reliable driver attention and driver state detection under a wide range of challenging real-world conditions. The Xylon Driver Monitoring System, enabled on the Xilinx® All Programmable Zynq® SoC, is a mature, automotive qualified platform that provides the flexibility required to optimize system partitioning for vision processing performance at an affordable cost with a relatively low power profile.
- Flying Camera System Using ADAS Framework—Presented by Xylon
The advanced surround view system in this demonstration provides a 3D hemispheric view of the vehicle's surrounding, with the driver able to dynamically adjust the perspective view. This system utilizes the Zynq® UltraScale™+ MPSoC with quad-core ARM® Cortex™-A53 device and dual ARM Cortex-R5 cores, in addition to the Mail™-400 GPU for rendering the car model. Customers can utilize FPGA fabric parallelism and optimize their own unique features which is critical for real-time processing.
- Hardware Acceleration of 4K60 Dense Optical Flow — Presented by Xilinx
This demonstration shows the power of Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC by running a stateof-the-art Dense Optical Flow algorithm at 4K resolution with 60 frames per second in the programmable logic.
- Deep Learning, Computer Vision, and Sensor Fusion — Presented by Xilinx
This demonstration combines the three major, complex algorithms commonly used in vision-guided systems today including Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) for object detection or scene segmentation, Dense Optical Flow for motion tracking and Stereo Vision for depth perception, running on a single Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC device.
- UHD HEVC Real-Time Compression and Streaming Playback – Presented by Xilinx
Experience low latency, real-time UHD video compression/decompression and transmission with the video codec hard block integrated into the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC EV devices. Supporting up to 8K video, the video codec enables low bandwidth data transfer with low latency for real-time video applications including drone operation and video conferencing.
- Embedded Vision Robotics System with Accelerated Image Recognition – Presented by MLE
This industrial pick and place demonstration utilizes binary neural networks for machine vision recognition via programmable logic. Programmable logic implementation accelerates image recognition by over 1000x compared to software implementations while increasing recognition accuracy and reliability necessary for high performance, mission critical vision-enabled applications.
- 3D Object Recognition Industrial Camera for Machine Vision—Presented by iVeia
This demonstration highlights the heterogeneous architecture of the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC as it enables traditional PC-based algorithms on an embedded camera platform to accelerate time to market in machine vision applications.
- Dobby AI Drone — Presented by ZeroTech and Deephi Deep Learning
The Zerotech Dobby AI is a pocket-sized drone that uses deep learning to detect human gestures powered by Xilinx Zynq SoC devices. This demonstration will also showcase the deep learning inference technologies from DeePhi.
- Functional Safety Reference System—Presented by Ikerlan
This demonstration showcases a comprehensive design template for custom solutions with Hardware Fault Tolerance (HFT=1) on a single device, compliant to the IEC 61508:2010 norm using a Xilinx Zynq SoC device. Advanced support for a comprehensive PC-controlled error injection function will be presented using Xilinx's new Zynq SoC Safety Reference System.
- Intelligent Gateway for Cybersecurity—Presented by SoCe
This demonstration combines sensor fusion, cybersecurity, real-time communication and control with machine learning, providing high availability from the edge to the cloud based on the Xilinx Zynq SoC platform. The production-ready intelligent gateway is time-aware and provides secure networking interoperability and control demonstrating the convergence of Operational Technology with the Information Technology.
- All Programmable Industrial Control Systems—Presented by BE Services, Matrikon, and RTI
This demonstration will showcase an Industrial Control System (ICS) providing a customer-ready platform showcasing network interoperability with secure edge analytics extendable to the cloud and powered by the All Programmable capabilities of the Zynq SoC and Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC devices.
Xilinx Demonstrations by Alliance Program Members
This year, over 25 Xilinx Alliance Program members comprised of IP providers, EDA vendors, embedded software providers, system integrators, and hardware suppliers will showcase Xilinx-based technology including:
Alliance Program Premier Members
- Avnet Memec-Silica – Hall 1/1-370, Hall 1/1-205
- Topic Embedded Products – Hall 3/3-111
- Xylon – Hall 1/1-205
Alliance Program Certified Members
- DAVE Embedded Systems – Hall 4/4-481
- Enclustra GmbH – Hall 4A/4A-121, Hall 1/1-101
- Missing Link Electronics – Hall 4/4-478, Hall 1/1-205
- SoC-e – Hall 1/1-205
Alliance Program Members
- Aldec Inc. – Hall 4/4-560
- Digilent Inc. – Hall 1/1-208
- eSOL Company – Hall 4/4-634
- HMS Industrial Networks – Hall 1/1-550
- iVeia – Hall 1/1-205
- MathWorks – Hall 4/4-110
- Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) – Hall 4/4-510
- NI – Hall 1/1-652, Hall 4/4-108
- NetModule – Hall 3/3-320
- Port GmbH – Hall 1/1-648
- Solectrix – Hall4A/4A-126
- X2E – Hall 4/4-370
Alliance Associate Members
- 3S Smart Software Solutions (Codesys) – Hall 1/1-205
- Antmicro – Hall 4A/4A-121
- dSPACE – Hall 4/4-316
- Ikerlan – Hall 1/1-205
- Koenig-pa – Hall 4/4-380
- Lynx Software Technologies – Hall 4/4-423
- Matrikon – Hall 1/1-205
- RBZ Robot Design S.L. RBZ Embedded Logics – Hall 3/3-500
Complete information about Xilinx's participation throughout Embedded World is also available at https://www.xilinx.com/about/events/2017_xilinx_embedded_world.html#participation
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. For more information, visit www.xilinx.com.
© Copyright 2017 Xilinx, Inc. Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Vivado, Zynq, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. ARM, Cortex, and Mali are registered trademarks of ARM in the EU and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Silvia E. Gianelli
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/xilinx-demonstrates-responsive-and-reconfigurable-vision-guided-intelligent-systems-at-embedded-world-2017-300416524.html
SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.
[ Back To Conferencing Zone's Homepage ]